ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Our best-selling M12 Complete™ just got even better! The M12 Ultra™ includes the M12 Complete™ Electrophoresis Package and the all-new TruBlu™ Jr. Blue Light Transilluminator. This dynamic duo enables real-time visualization of SYBR® Safe or other blue light-reactive dye agarose gels.
For blue light-reactive gels, overlay the orange filter on the M12 lid and slide the TruBlu™ Jr. underneath for instant visualization!
The M12 Ultra™ offers the ultimate flexibility to either visualize gels in real-time with the orange contrast lid and TruBlu™ Jr., or to stain your gels post electrophoresis if you plan to use a traditional blue stain.
Bonus feature! The TruBlu™ Jr. can also be used to examine fluorescence from green fluorescent protein (GFP).
This package supports one or two student groups in two standard length gel trays for experiments that require less separation, or one long gel tray for experiments that require more. Produces excellent results in 15-30 minutes.TruBlu™ Jr. Features:
• Battery operated for convenient use in the classroom
• Designed to work seamlessly with the EDVOTEK® M12 Electrophoresis System
• Includes an orange contrast lid
• Safe, non-UV wavelength
• Blue Light emission spectrum centered around 470nm is compatible with SYBR® Safe, GelGreen® & other blue light-reactive dyes.
• 10 x 6 cm viewing surfaceM12 Complete™ Features:
• Sleek New Design Speeds Electrophoresis
• Includes Complete Set of New & Improved Electrophoresis Accessories
• Now Includes a DNA DuraGel™ (Cat. #S-43)
for Pipetting Practice!
• Large Color Coded Push Tabs for Easy Lid Insertion & Removal
• Pour Spout for Buffer Disposal
• Improved Ventilation Reduces Lid Condensation
• User Replaceable Electrodes
• Chamber Reverse Compatible with Previous Edvotek® Accessories