Return & Refund Policy
Edvotek endeavors to satisfy all customers throughout the ordering, shipping, and usage process and we 100% stand behind our products. However, sometimes a return, exchange, or repair is required. In these instances, please read the following instructions and we'll do everything we can to redress your issue.
Return & Refund Policy
Edvotek’s goal is to provide safe, reliable, and easy-to-use products to our customers that go above and beyond expectations. However, we understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances occur and a customer may wish to return an item.
• We accept returns within 6 months of purchase. Items returned must be unused, in original packaging, stored appropriately according to individual storage requirements, and include all parts and accessories. An item cannot be returned if it is in unsalable condition, unless it was damaged during initial shipment. Equipment can be returned if it is defective directly “out-of-the-box.” Customers are responsible for return shipping unless the item is being returned due to shipping damage or a defect. It is recommended that all items received be inspected immediately upon receipt for damage or irregularities. Only items directly purchased from Edvotek are eligible for a refund, replacement, or credit. Items purchased through third-party vendors are eligible for a replacement.
To return an item to Edvotek:
1. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-338-6835 during normal business hours, 8am-5pm EST Monday-Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
2.. Please have your purchase order number or Edvotek order number ready.
3. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) will be issued to you for the return of the item. Make sure to note this RGA # on the shipping label and exterior of the box. Please do not return an item to Edvotek without receiving a RGA. Returning an item without authorization may forfeit your refund or credit. Please carefully package your item and ship to the following address using your preferred carrier:
Attn: RGA #
1121 5th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
4. Edvotek is not responsible for return shipping charges unless the item was shipped in error, damaged while in transit, or defective upon receipt.
5. If returning perishable items, expedited shipping may be required and is the responsibility of the customer. Please adhere to the instructions given by Customer Service.
6. Live items, such as C. elegans, Insect Cells, or Drosophila cannot be returned due to their perishable nature.