ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:Dissect a paper frog with your class today!
With our unique model, your students can carry out a dissection using our detailed paper model of a frog. A great way to prepare for a dissection or as an alternative to a real dissection.
• Students assemble the easy-to-make frog using the colorful parts working alone or in small groups.
• Build the frog and then add the organs to the model.
• The model can be used to identify the organs of a frog including the heart, lungs, liver, gall bladder, spleen, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, urinary bladder, kidneys, adrenal body, fat bodies, cloaca, male & female parts.
• Can be used to look at different organ systems and for comparative anatomy.
• Complements the Cat. #EVT-084 Frog Heart Model
and EVT-075 Frog Life Cycle Model
• Takes about 30 minutes for a group of students to make the model.
Origami Organelles are downloadable paper models that you print and make as many times as you like! When you purchase a model, you are licensed for unlimited use on a single site or campus.**Please choose "Free - EMAIL" shipping method from the dropdown menu at Checkout**